Showing my wife how to connect her blogs together!

Alright, babe, it's important to tell others about your other blogs.

A tutorial for you! Find us.

http://using-tumblr.blogspot.com/2017/09/lots-of-traffic-short-time-thanks.html

I used Tumblr, and never told anyone about it. It never helped me.

I want people to see my work on Tumblr!


HAHA, other wise it's worthless. Thanks for taking this picture of me babe.

Now I tell people about it and talk about it. When I say Tumblr or Tyler, it's cool to link to my page.

I do a bit of rambling on Tumblr, but it has 130million users- So it sometimes pays off, generally not though because it's more just me sharing content that I make all day.

I have a company, so I tell people about it.

https://dev3lop.com/services/freelance-tableau-consulting-tableau-developer/

No links:
People are spamming to rank SO i need to be on top of word usage like saying Tableau, or Tableau consulting, even Tableau developer is good to throw that same link on.

So do it again, but highlight and do ctrl+K or COMMAND+K, then paste the link.

https://dev3lop.com/services/freelance-tableau-consulting-tableau-developer/

With links:
People are spamming to rank SO i need to be on top of word usage like saying Tableau, or Tableau consulting, even Tableau developer is good to throw that same link on.

If I don't do this, people cheating to rank will win.

And then money will impossible to earn - no matter how fair we play.

It's time to pick it up!

Helping more people is the way.

You just got helped too.
HAHA

Here's a bunch of tableau dashboards:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A video in tumblr - Testing

SEO Consulting Austin Texas